A short tour approximately 2 hours
No Tour to Ireland would be complete without a visit to Belfast - A city of great historical importance and interest From more recent events, and the various murals, to where the TITANIC was built and launched over 100 years ago.
- For Tours in Belfast we collect you from your accomodation and then travel along the FALLS ROAD with its murals and places of historical interest.
- Then onto the SHANKILL ROAD where we see more murals and further places of historical interest.
- We then see CRUMLIN ROAD jail and the Courthouse with their stories of trails and executions, and their unique place in the history of Northern Ireland.
- Travelling in towards the City Centre we pass ST ANNES CATHEDRAL. Ireland Tours should always include a visit to the TITANIC QUARTER where we see the sites connected to the famous liner.
- We then travel along the lough shore and like all Tours in Ireland, take in the impressive sight of STORMONT the home of the Northern Ireland Assembly with its Parliament Buildings and its fascinating history
- On travelling along the Newtownards Road we see further murals before moving across the City and past QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY, BOTANIC GARDENS and the ULSTER MUSEUM.
- On Tours of Ireland we always take in the sights of the City centre and the CITY HALL before returning to your accommodation.
' I thought I would drop you a line to thank you for a very enjoyable and informative afternoon. We all enjoyed it so much and it made the birthday weekend special. If ever we return to Belfast we look forward to meeting you again".
Linda, Peter and family Yorkshire