1. When you contact Premier Tours Ireland to make a booking we will discuss with you the details of your tour and you will confirm the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and members of your party by paying Premier Tours Ireland 20% of the cost of the tour. You must clearly outline all your requirements at this stage. We will then confirm acceptance of your booking in writing (via e mail or letter). The contract between you and Premier Tours Ireland is made only when Premier Tours Ireland has confirmed in writing acceptance of your booking.
2. All correspondence and communications will be sent to the address of the first person listed in the booking file, unless you specify otherwise. Balance of all payments is required at least 8 weeks prior to your tour departure date. If you do not pay within this period we may have to treat your booking as cancelled in which case we have the right to forfeit your deposit. Where the commencement date is less then the booking can only be accepted on payment of the full cost of the tour.
3. Alterations or cancellations by you after your booking has been accepted will be subject to the provisions of clauses 5 to 7 of these terms and conditions.
4. Once you have accepted the price and a booking has been confirmed, that price is guaranteed and will not be subject to variation or surcharges unless you require changes to be made to your booking.
5. If after Premier Tours Ireland has confirmed acceptance of your booking but before the entire balance has become due you wish to change the date(s) of your tour we will always do our best to facilitate you. However, any changes requested within six weeks of the commencement of the tour may, at the discretion of Premier Tours Ireland, be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and will be subject to the cancellation charges set out below.
6. All cancellations must be notified in writing (includes e mail). This avoids any misunderstanding. We will not treat a booking as cancelled until written notice is received by us. Charges: After deposit taken - no refund. Less than 60 days before commencement of tour - 100% of total cost. Please note that if the reason for cancellation is covered by your travel insurance you may be able to recover these charges form your insurer.
7. You must clearly state all your requirements at the time of booking. If you or anyone named on your booking want to change any aspect of your booking you must tell us as soon as possible, preferably in writing. We will do our best to accommodate your changes but you will have to pay a change fee of £25 per change. You will only incur the fee if you wish to change to a tour of a shorter duration or wish to change to a tour with a different departure date. If you wish to change to a tour of a longer duration no change fee will be payable but you will need to pay the difference in the cost of the tour.
8. In the event of a chosen car not being available on the date booked we reserve the right to utilise a replacement of similar high quality and specification.
9. There is no travel insurance cover included.
10. All our tours are conducted in English.
11. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of your tour.
12. Premier tours Ireland has a strictly no smoking policy in all of the vehicles. We do however, stop frequently during the tour.
13. There may be circumstances in which we have to cancel your tour and if this should occur we will give you a full refund or offer you an alternative tour. However if the reason for cancellation results from any event beyond our control including, but not limited to war or terrorist activities, threatened or actual, civil unrest, riot, industrial action, threatened or actual, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, drought, natural or nuclear disaster, closures, unforeseen alterations to public transport schedules, changes imposed by rescheduling of aircraft or boats, unavoidable technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, epidemic or outbreaks of illness or any other event outside our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, which either delays or extends the tour, compels a change in the tour arrangements or its cancellation then no refund will be made.
14. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities. It is a condition of booking that you and all members of your party take out comprehensive travel insurance before you travel on your tour and that it is adequate for your needs. Your insurance must include cover for cancellation, medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury, death, cover for loss of baggage, money and valuables, personal liability, delay, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. Insurance cover offered by credit card companies or reciprocal medical cover agreements are often not sufficiently comprehensive to cover these things. Your travel insurance should be taken out at time of payment of your deposit.
15. You also agree to indemnify us against all third-party actions taken against us in respect of actions, accidents or damages caused by or to you arising from your participation in the tour.
16. In the event of you making a claim against us for services rendered on your trip, you agree to sign over to us, any rights to take action against the supplier or any other person or party that you have a complaint or legal right against and to co-operate fully with us should we or our Insurers wish to enforce those rights which have been assigned to us.
17. You must comply with all Government laws, regulations, local customs and foreign exchange regulations of each of the countries visited whilst on tour. We will not accept responsibility for any client who contravenes any law or regulation of any of the countries visited while on the tour. Where we detect any contravention of any relevant law, regulation or custom, you may be asked to leave the tour without a refund of the tour fees you have paid.
18. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
19. Pick up times are approximate and dependent upon traffic.
20. Each passenger is responsible for ensuring that all necessary travel documents (eg. passports, visas, vaccination certificates etc.) are valid and effective. We strongly recommend that you verify current information with your travel agent. We will not be liable to make any refund or pay compensation if you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the holiday as planned because of incorrect or missing personal documents.
21. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time.
22. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Premier Tours Ireland . Please inform a Premier Tours Ireland Driver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative's best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Premier Tours Ireland as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Premier Tours Ireland will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You agree that, where the complaint cannot be immediately resolved to your satisfaction, you and Premier Tours Ireland will enter into mediation before you take any further action. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
23. Premier Tours Ireland reserve the unconditional right to refuse a booking or terminate a tour immediately in certain circumstances. Including but not limited to conduct which, in the opinion of the Driver/Guide, is likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance or damage to property belonging to members of your party, employees of Premier Tours or any third party. This includes your failure to advise Premier Tours of any medical condition or disability as described in paragraph 26 below, if your tour is terminated as a result.
24. We will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any reason, nor will we be able to refund them any part of their trip cost.
25. In all cases we will notify you of the situation and the reasons why we have taken any action against or towards you. We will have no obligation to arrange for your return to the point of departure.
26. If you have any special need, including any disability Premier Tours will be pleased to accept your booking providing we can accommodate you in our vehicles. Any disability or special requirements must be notified to Premier Tours in writing at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel we are unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we reserve the right to decline the booking or ask the person to be accompanied by a person who is able to provide full assistance to them throughout their tour. Please also be aware that, although many Hotels cater for wheelchairs, there may still be steps, stairs and some sites which may not be accessible to those with special needs.
27. While Premier Tours may assist with arrangements, for travel and accommodation, it acts only as agents for the supplier and cannot accept any responsibility for any failure or inadequacy in the accommodation or travel booked. All aircraft, train or ship arrangements are subject to the conditions of carriage of the particular carrier which may limit or exclude liability.
28. You and Premier Tours Ireland agree that this contract is subject to Northern Ireland law and the courts of Northern Ireland and Great Britain shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute or difference between the parties.
29. Where any occasion arises which causes disruption as described in paragraph 13 we reserve the right to alter your tour itinerary as necessary. We will however, discuss any necessary changes with you before making them. Premier Tours Ireland will not be responsible for any consequential loss to you or additional expense arising from any changes made in such circumstances.
30. By booking your tour with Premier Tours Ireland you are stating that you and all members of your group are physically and mentally fit to participate in all elements of the itinerary. Premier Tours Ireland reserve the right to request a medical certificate confirming your fitness if, at the commencement of the tour, you or any member of your party are over 75.